The Metrel MI3300 PAT simulation board is an easy to use PAT testing simulator that mimics a diverse range of portable equipment in either normal or faulty conditions. The perfect instrument for teaching or product demonstration, the MI3300 supports a limitless range of simulated equipment including portable, handheld, machinery and switchgear.
Reproduce a multitude of fault conditions at just the flick of a switch to create a realistic simulation and assessment environment; earth bond faults, insulation resistance faults, leakage and touch leakage faults, polarity and functional faults.
Supplied with a strong case that is fully detachable, testing accessories such as test leads, manuals and adapters can now be securely stored and carried with the PAT simulation board.
- Designed for training and demonstration of PAT testing
- Supports a limitless range of simulated equipment
- Reproduce multiple normal or fault conditions at the flick of a switch
- Portable, reliable and robust
- Upgradeable on demand
What’s in the box?
- MI 3300 PAT Demoboard with demonstration tables (iron, receiver, IEC cord ,extension drum, coffee machine, washing machine, switchgear)
- Handbook ‘Electrical Equipment Testing’ on CD
- 83002466 Jumper for shorting L and N connections
- IEC cord
- Mains cable
- Class I mains cable for connecting PAT testers to PAT Demoboard
- Class II mains cable for connecting PAT testers to PAT Demoboard
- Measuring cable for testing discharging time
- Carrying bag for demonstration tables
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
- Protection class: I
- Nominal input voltage: 230 V
- Optional on request: 115 V
- Power consumption : 15VA max.
- Overvoltage category: CAT II / 300 V
- Frequency range: 45 Hz … 66 Hz
- Pollution degree: 2
- Dimensions: 345 x 160 x 335 mm
- Weight: 2.76 kg