*** Please note that these models are intended as replacements for Norbar's obsolete TruCheck™ Plus 350 (NOR-43222) and TruCheck Plus 1100 (NOR-43231) Torque Measurement Tools. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. ***
The Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools provide a cost-effective, non-complex and convenient alternative to complicated and costly torque checker systems. Unlike their sister products, the Norbar TruCheck™ 2 ‘Basic’ Torque Measurement Tools, these models are designed for professional users and, to this end, include a number of additional modes and features. For a quick introduction to both of these ranges, please see the following video.
Like their sister products, the Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools are updated versions of older Norbar products, the Norbar TruCheck™ Plus Torque Measurement Tools. The TruCheck™ 2 Plus Tools have been redesigned to include a range of improved features whilst maintaining their predecessors’ ease of operation. Similarly, there are multiple models available that vary in regards to their drives and ranges; please see the table below for further details.
|Model Code||Model Name||Range||Drive|
|NOR-43525||Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus 350 Torque Measurement Tool||10 - 350 N.m||½” female|
|NOR-43531||Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus 1100 Torque Measurement Tool||50 -1100 N.m||27 mm male hex.|
Each of the aforementioned models has an accuracy of ±1% of the torque reading (±2% when below 10% of the Trucheck™ 2 1100 Plus’s range). Furthermore, they are supplied with a traceable calibration certificate and are equipped with an integrated Micro USB 2.0 port which facilitates the Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools’ ability to derive power from a USB source whilst simultaneously transferring data.
It is possible to save up to fifteen targets to the Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools. The user can set target values with tolerances allowing him/her to see when torques are above, below or within the programmed range. This is easily viewable via the LCD display which will change colour to indicate how the measured torque relates to the target tolerance. When the reading is within the target tolerance the display will turn green, a red display indicates that the reading is above the programmed tolerance, whilst yellow means that it is below the target tolerance.
Further to this, the user is able to select his/her preferred torque units and can choose from twelve languages. A selection of three modes also allows the user to gather the measurements most relevant to his/her application. The Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools include the following modes:
- Click: senses and holds the first peak of torque
- Dial: senses and holds the highest peak of torque
- Track: senses and displays the live torque input but does not hold any reading (this mode is used for zeroing the TruCheck™ 2 Plus Tools)
Please see the video below for a brief introduction to operating the Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools.
The Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools are economical, effective and easy-to-use torque verifiers suitable for monitoring the performance of torque wrenches and keeping torque tools in peak condition.
Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools Key Features
- A cost-effective, convenient and non-complex alternative to complicated and costly torque checker systems
- Designed for professional users
- Updated versions of Norbar’s TruCheck™ Plus Torque Measurement Tools
- Redesigned to include new, improved features whilst maintaining their ease of use
- Multiple models with different ranges and drives
- Accuracy: ±1% of the torque reading (±2% when below 10% of the Trucheck™ 2 1100 Plus’s range)
- Supplied with a traceable calibration certificate
- Integrated Micro USB 2.0 port: simultaneously derives power from a USB power source and facilitates the transfer of data
- Save up to fifteen targets
- Set targets with tolerances
- The LCD display changes colour to indicate when torque measurements are within, above or below set tolerances
- Green = within target tolerance
- Red = above target tolerance
- Yellow = below target tolerance
- Selectable torque units
- Twelve languages
- Click mode: senses and holds the first peak of torque
- Dial mode: senses and holds the highest peak of torque
- Track mode: senses and displays the live torque input but does not hold any reading
- Track mode can be used for zeroing the TruCheck™ 2 Plus Tools
- Economical, effective and easy-to-use torque verifiers
- Suitable for monitoring the performance of torque wrenches and keeping torque tools in peak condition
- Your Choice of Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tool
- Calibration Certificate
Norbar TruCheck™ 2 Plus Torque Measurement Tools Technical Specifications
|Weight||2.6 Kg||3.5 Kg|
|Accuracy||±1%||±1% (±2% when below 10% of range for the 1,100 N·m TruCheck™ 2 model)|
|Temp Range - Operating||0°C to +50°C|
|Temp Range - Storage||-20°C to +70°C|
|Auto Reset Hold Time||1,2 or 3 seconds|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive||Designed to comply with EN 61326-1|