The Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester – Series Three can be used to measure and calibrate the torque of low-capacity torque tools.
This model is the same as the Norbar TST Screwdriver Tester except that it does not include an internal transducer; instead, the TTT model includes three external transducer interfaces facilitating the simultaneous connection of up to three transducers. The user is able to select between transducers using the rotary switch located at the rear of the instrument.
The series three version of the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester is able to interface with Norbar’s SMART range of transducers as well as a majority of mV/V calibrated transducers from both Norbar and a variety of other manufacturers. Additionally, the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester – Series Three is able to interface with non-torque transducers, for instance, load or pressure transducers.
The Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester features SMART intelligence providing automatic recognition of a connected Norbar SMART transducers and their mV/V outputs, serial numbers and capacity details. The instrument will automatically display the connected transducers' capacities, units and serial numbers.
If connecting non-SMART mV/V transducers, the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester is able to remember details of up to twenty of these instruments.
Furthermore, the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester can be programmed to retain up to twelve target values that may be used as part of its limit detection feature. This feature is accompanied by a low, pass and fail indication. Additionally, the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester features a digital limit state output for the control of external tools.
Other measurement functions include Peak Memory mode which will record the maximum measurement detected; this function can be configured to manually reset after each test. The Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester also features a Track mode, for monitoring fluctuating torque or calibrating the instrument itself, as well as Impulse and Clutch Tool modes.
When placed in the Impulse or Clutch Tool mode the user is able to utilise the pulse count feature. Furthermore, each mode of operation on the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester can be user-configured to provide the necessary and/or preferred response frequency. All selectable features such as modes of operation and measurement units are password protected thereby reducing accidental interference and/or operator induced errors.
It is easy to select the required mode or feature using the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester’s pictorial display panel. In addition to this, information, such as measurement results can be outputted to a PC or printer using the RS-232-C serial data interface. When the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester is placed in Track mode it will transfer data to a connected PC or printer continuously at a rate of up to eleven readings per second.
This instrument also features an analogue output allowing it to be integrated into a process control system, making it suitable for performance analysis applications.
Finally, the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester can be operated using a rechargeable, internal battery (reaches max charge within three hours and twenty minutes) or an AC power supply (90 to 264V); again, allowing the user to tailor the instrument to the application.
The Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester – Series Three is a comprehensive, adaptable and versatile torque measurement and calibration instrument.
Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester – Series Three Key Features
- Measure and calibrate the torque of low-capacity torque tools
- The same as the Norbar TST Screwdriver Tester except that it does not include an internal transducer
- Includes three external transducer interfaces
- Three transducers can be connected simultaneously
- The rotary switch at the back of the instrument allows the user to change between transducers
- Interface with Norbar’s SMART range of transducers as well as mV/V calibrated transducers
- Also capable of interfacing with non-torque transducers, such as pressure and load
- Automatically recognises SMART transducers and displays their capacity, units and serial number
- Automatically determines the mV/V output of Norbar SMART transducers
- Memory capacity for storing the details of up to twenty non-SMART mV/V transducers
- Save up to twelve target values
- The limit detection feature is accompanied by a low, pass or fail indication
- Digital limit state output for the control of external tools
- Peak Memory mode
- Peak Memory mode can be programmed to reset automatically after each test
- Track mode for monitoring fluctuating torque or for calibrating the tester itself
- Impulse mode
- Clutch Tool mode
- Pulse Count feature can be used in the Impulse and Clutch Tool modes
- Programmable response frequency for each mode of operation
- Selectable features such as modes of operation and measurement units are password protected
- Includes an easy-to-use pictorial display panel
- Export measurement results to a PC or printer via the RS-232-C serial data interface
- When placed in Track mode the tester will output measurements continually (max 11 per sec)
- Analogue output allows the tester to be integrated into process control systems
- Suitable for performance analysis applications
- Can be operated using a rechargeable, internal battery (reaches max charge in 3h 20mins)
- Can be charged using an AC power supply (90-264V)
- Comprehensive, adaptable and versatile torque measurement and calibration instrument
- Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester – Series Three
- UKAS Calibration Certificate (clockwise)
- Carry Case
PLEASE NOTE: transducer leads are not included as standards, please see 'Accessories'.
There are a number of accessories available for the Norbar TTT 43228 Torque Tool Tester - Series Three. Please see the table below for an overview of the accessories available; for further information, or to add an item listed below to an order, please contact our sales team PRIOR to purchase.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|NOR-60216.200||PRO-LOG, TST, TTT & T-Box XL™ to 10 Way Transducer for use with Norbar Rotary Transducers|
|NOR-60217.200||PRO-LOG, TST, TTT & T-Box XL™ to 6 Way Transducer for use with Norbar Static & Annular Transducers|
|NOR-60223.200||PRO-LOG, TST, TTT & T-Box XL™ to no connector|
|NOR-60308.400||PRO-LOG, TST, TTT & T-Box XL™ to Torque & Angle Annular Transducers|
|NOR-60308.600||PRO-LOG, TST, TTT & T-Box XL™ to Torque & Angle Annular Transducers|
|NOR-60308.1000||PRO-LOG, TST & TTT to Torque & Angle Annular Transducers|