This lockout is specifically made for attachment to the top of propane cylinders commonly found on forklift trucks and other similar applications.
Installing the lockout is simple; just open it up, slide it around the valve and clip into place. Once on, feed a padlock through the hole and secure in place. A simple, reliable way to prevent the cylinder from being used by those unauthorised to do so!
Propane Cylinder Lockout Key Features
- Stem hole diameter of 29mm
- Made of high quality polystyrene plastic
- Completely prevents access to the valve handle
- Specifically made for fitting on propane cylinders
- Space for attachment of a single padlock