The Sauter SO 200K Light Meter can be used to measure the level of illumination within workplaces. To this end, it features a silicon diode photosensor, protected by a robust cover, and is able to measure light up to 200 000 lux.
Further to this, the Sauter SO 200K Light Meter also includes a cosine correction feature for use when measuring angular incident light. Additionally, this instrument includes the following measurement functions:
- Track: this mode records light measurements continuously allowing the user to monitor environmental changes over a period of time
- Peak Hold: this mode records the maximum value captured during the measurement period
The user is able to view measurements in either lx or fc (foot-candle).
The Sauter SO 200K Light Meter is powered using a rechargeable 9V battery (NOT included) and so features an Auto-off function designed to preserve power and thereby decrease downtime. This instrument also features a protective casing ensuring that it is protected from impacts and rugged environments, increasing its longevity.
The Sauter SO 200K Light Meter is a portable, precise and practical instrument ideal for determining whether workstations are sufficiently or insufficiently illuminated.
Sauter SO 200K Light Meter Key Features
- Can be used to measure the level of illumination within workplaces
- Features a silicone diode photosensor
- The photosensor is protected by a sturdy cover
- Measure light up to 200 000 lux
- Cosine correction for measuring angular incident light
- Track function for continuous measurement
- Peak Hold function for ascertaining the maximum reading detected
- Selectable measurement units: lx or fc (foot-candle)
- Power using a rechargeable 9V battery (NOT included)
- Auto-off function
- Protective casing
- A portable, precise and practical instrument
- Ideal for determining whether workstations are sufficiently illuminated
- Sauter SO 200K Light Meter
- Delivered in a Robust Box
- 2-Year Warranty from Sauter
Please find below the details of the Kern calibration available for the Sauter SO 200K Light Meter. For further information, or to add a calibration to an order, please contact our sales team PRIOR to purchase.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|961-190||Kern Factory Calibration (MUST BE ORDERED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE)|
Sauter SO 200K Light Meter Technical Specifications
|Cable length||1 m|
|Dimensions device (W×D×H)||100 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm|
|Dimensions housing (W×D×H)||100 mm x 55 mm x 25 mm|
|Dimensions of the display device (W×D×H)||160 mm x 72 mm x 40 mm|
|Factory calibration certificate||961-190|
|Display digit height||16 mm|
|Cosine correction function||yes|
|Data hold function||yes|
|Measuring range [Max]||200 lx | 2000 lx | 20000 lx | 200000 lx|
|Precision (of [Max])||5 %|
|Readability [d]||0,100 lx | 1 lx | 10 lx | 100 lx|
|Test frequency||2 Hz|
|Weighing units||fc lx|