Constructed from heavy-duty glass fibre tubing with encapsulated resistor chains, the SDR 11 is used to perform safe damp discharge of residual cable charge on systems up to 11kV.
Designed to enhance safety by limiting the discharge current, the SDR 11 doesn't have switches to make operation easy and has a flexible cable with heavy-duty brass clamp for easy and safe connection to earth.
Seaward also make a version of this product known as the SDR35 which is suitable for applications up to 35kV.
Seaward SDR11 HV Discharge Rod Key Features
- Safely perform discharge of cables and equipment under test using soft damp discharge
- Includes flexible cable with heavy duty brass clamp for easy earth connections
- Single pole design constructed from high grade glass fibre tubing
- No switches
- Can be used with voltages up to 11kV
- Seaward SDR11 HV Discharge Rod
- Heavy Duty Brass Clamp and Flexible Cable
- Soft Carrying Case
Seaward SDR11 Technical Specifications
|Discharge Voltage||11kV AC/DC max|
|Peak Discharge Current||1.1A for 100ms|
|Voltage Safety Factor||>75% of max|
|Leakage Current at 35kV AC||<50μA|
|Total Size||32mm x 750mm|
|Safety||IEC/EN-61010-32, IEC 1230
EMC not applicable
|Temperature||Warm -5 to 70°C|