The Sauter HDA 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester measures the hardness of rubber, elastomers, silicone, vinyl, soft plastics, felt, leather and other similar materials. It can test hardness up to the value of 100 HA.
This product in one of three similar products all designed to test the indentation hardness of plastics via penetration measurement. Each of these three durometers is designed for a different scale, please see the table below for some comparisons between the three models.
|Specification||HDA 100-1||HDO 100-1||HDD 100-1|
|Hardness Type||Shore A||Shore AO||Shore D|
|Measuring Range [Max]||100 HA||100 HAO||100 HD|
|Readout [d]||1.0 HA||1.0 HAO||1.0 HD|
The Sauter HDA 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester features an adjusting program, allowing the user to quickly set up the balance accuracy (external adjusting weights are required) and can be attached to test stand TI-A0L in order to improve its measuring uncertainty. The balance can also be connected to a computer or printer via the RS 232 interface.
This hardness tester is ideal for internal comparison measurements and features an internal memory capable of storing up to 500 measurements. It also features a Peak Hold function enabling the user to capture and view the peak measurement on the hardness tester’s large backlit display.
The Sauter HDA 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester also features a charge indicator and selectable Auto-Off and Continuous Operation functions, allowing the user to tailor this product to his/her needs.
Sauter HDA 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester Key Features
- Measure the hardness of materials such as rubber, elastomers, silicone, vinyl, soft plastics, felt and leather
- Maximum measurement value of 100HA
- Adjusting program for easy balance accuracy set-up (requires external adjusting weights)
- Compatible with test stand TI-A0L, for improved measurement uncertainty
- Features RS 232 interface enabling balance connection with PC or printer
- Ideal for internal comparison measurements
- Internal memory can store 500 measurements
- Peak Hold function
- Selectable Auto Off function
- Selectable Continuous Operation function
- Large backlit display
- Charge indicator
- Rechargeable battery
- Sauter HDA 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester
- Hard Carrying Case
- Test Block
- Operation Manual
Sauter HDA 100-1 Shore Hardness Tester Technical Specifications
|Overall Dimensions Mounted (WxDxH)||162 mm x 65 mm x 38 mm|
|Measuring Range (Max)||100|
|Precision (of [Max])||1%|
|Weighing Units||Shore A|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Minimum Ambient Temperature||0 °C|