Note: There are 2 models available please select from the drop-down menu:
Siglent SDG1032X: 30MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Siglent SDG1062X: 60MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Siglent’s SDG1000X is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators, with bandwidth up to 60 MHz, (model dependent) and amplitude up to 20 Vpp and is capable of sampling at 150 MSa/s with a 14-bit vertical resolution, and 16 kpts waveform length.
The SDG1000X range feature a 4.3” TFT-LCD display and a simple to use interface with most commonly used functions on the button panel, and a range of context buttons below the screen to change waveform settings, the rotary dial allows you to scroll through menu and screen settings or increase and decrease options.
With EasyPulse technology inbuilt, the SDG1000X is capable of a variety of high fidelity / low jitter signals, giving high precision and reliable accuracy.
- Dual-channel, with bandwidth up to 60 MHz, and amplitude up to 20 Vpp 150
- MSa/s sampling rate, 14-bit vertical resolution, and 16 kpts waveform length
- Innovative EasyPulse technology: Generates lower jitter Pulse waveforms usually found by common DSS generators
- Square wave function: Can generate Square waves up to 60 MHz with jitter less than 300 ps+0.05 ppm of period
- Modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM Sweep and Burst functions
- Burst function: Two Burst modes, “N cycle” and “Gated”. The Burst source can be configured as “Internal”, “External” or “Manual”.
- Sweep function: Two Sweep modes, “Linear” and “Log”. Two Sweep directions, “Up” and “Down” and three Sweep sources, “Internal”, “External” and “Manual”
- Harmonics Generator function: Up to 10 harmonics may be generated. Amplitude and phase of each harmonic can be set independently
- Waveform Combining function: Combine the waveforms of 2 channels from internal, providing more flexible tools to generate complex waveforms
- High precision Frequency Counter: Input frequency range of 0.1 Hz~200 MHz
- Low Distortion Output
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI11)
- Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3” TFT-LCD display
- Guarantee Card
- CD (including EasyWave / Manual)
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
SDG1000X Series Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator Comparison Chart
|Bandwidth||60 MHz||30 MHz|
|Sampling rate||150 MSa/s|
|Waveform Length||16 kpts|
|Num. of channels||2|
|Max. amplitude||±10 V|
|Display||4.3” display, 480 x 272 x RGB|
|Interface||Standard: USB Host, USB Device, LAN|