The Siglent SDG2082X is a next-generation, dual-channel function and arbitary waveform generator with bandwidth of 80MHz.
Built with Siglent proprietary TrueArb and EasyPulse techniques, the SDG2082X solves the problems found in common DDS generators and can supply arbitary, square and pulse waveforms with a wide variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals.
Want to learn more about the SGS2000X series? Watch this video from Siglent:
The SDG2082X's interface makes it easy to adjust and generate the signal you need. A wide variety of functions, including Sweep and Burst, multiple analogue and digital modulation types and a fast-response, 4.3" touchscreen make it easy to make amendments as needed.
Siglent SDG2082X Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator Key Features
- Dual channel
- 80MHz maximum bandwidth
- Maximum sampling rate of 1.2GSa/s
- 16 bit vertical resolution
- 8pts to 8Mpts wave length
- No detail in waveforms is lots thanks to exceptional vertical resoluton and sampling rate
- TrueArb technology - point-to-point architecture supports any 8pts to 8Mpts arb waveform with sampling rate in range of 1μSa.s to 75MSa/s
- EasyPulse technology - generate low jitter Square or Pulse waveforms for added precision
- Analogue and digital modulation: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK and PWM
- Sweep and Burst function
- High precision frequency counter
- USB device, Usb host and LAN interfaces (VXI-11, supports U disk storage and software, upgrading GPIB port is optional)
- 4.3", touch screen display
- Siglent SDG2082X Function/Arbitary Waveform Generator
- Quick Start
- Product Certification
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- CD (Incl. Quick Start, Data Sheet and Application Software Package)
- Calibration Certificate
- BNC Coaxial Cable
Full list of tech specs available in attached datasheet.