This product is the highest specification model in the SDG2100X series, boasting bandwidth up to a maximum of 120MHz.
A dual channel function/arbitrary waveform generator, the SDG2122X uses proprietary TrueArb and EasyPulse technology to improve upon the abilities of traditional function generators, making it easier than ever to generate arbitrary, square and pulse waveform with high fidelity and low jitter.
The SDG2122X includes both analogue and digital modulation types (AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK and PWM), Sweep and Burst functions, high precision Frequency Counter and USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC) and LAN (VXI-11) interfaces.
Siglent SDG2082X Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator Key Features
- Dual channel
- 120MHz maximum bandwidth
- Maximum sampling rate of 1.2GSa/s
- 16 bit vertical resolution
- 8pts to 8Mpts wave length
- No detail in waveforms is lots thanks to exceptional vertical resoluton and sampling rate
- TrueArb technology - point-to-point architecture supports any 8pts to 8Mpts arb waveform with sampling rate in range of 1μSa.s to 75MSa/s
- EasyPulse technology - generate low jitter Square or Pulse waveforms for added precision
- Analogue and digital modulation: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK and PWM
- Sweep and Burst function
- High precision frequency counter
- USB device, Usb host and LAN interfaces (VXI-11, supports U disk storage and software, upgrading GPIB port is optional)
- 4.3", touch screen display
- Siglent SDG2082X Function/Arbitary Waveform Generator
- Quick Start
- Product Certification
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- CD (Incl. Quick Start, Data Sheet and Application Software Package)
- Calibration Certificate
- BNC Coaxial Cable
Full list of tech specs available in attached datasheet.