Ideal for the lab, workshops or other precise applications, the Sika EC mAV is a pocket sized, portable and easy to use loop calibrator.
Suitable for use with both voltage and current signals, the Sika EC mAV can be used to both source and measure loop and includes built-in high-speed call, step and ramp functions for full control over signals. The tester can generate loop current signals from 0 to 22mA and measure loop current from -1 to 22mA with accuracy of ±0.05%. It can also be used for voltage signal measurements from -0.2 to 28V with accuracy of ±0.02%.
Test connections are made via 4 safety sockets (1 channel) on the tester's front. A keypad with navigation buttons, function buttons and a large-size, multifunction LCD display are also included, as is a protective cover for the unit.
Sika EC mAV Pocket Loop Calibrator Key Features
- Generate and measure loop signals
- High-speed call function
- Step function
- Ramp function
- Loop current signal generation from 0 to 22mA
- Loop current measurements from -1 to 22mA
- High accuracy - ±0.05%
- Voltage signal measurements from -0.2 to 28V with accuracy of ±0.02%
- Multifunction 5 ½ digit LCD display
- Test connection via 4 safety sockets (1 channel)
- ABS plastic design with protective cover
- Sika EC mAV Pocket Loop Calibrator
- 9V Monobloc Battery
- 2 x Sets of Safety Instrument Leads (4mm) + Alligator Clips
- Nylon Pouch