Precision when you need it - the Sika MC 50.2 is a multifunctional calibrator suitable for use in labs, R & D and any other environment working with thermocouples, RTD sensors, voltage, continuity and more.
The MC 50.2 is designed for both measurement and sourcing of several different parameters. By using this calibrator, users will be able to measure DC voltage/current, resistance and frequency, measures temperatures using thermocouples/resistive probes, supply power and measure a current loop (compatible with HART protocol), generate DC volage and current and simulate resistance, thermcouples and resistive probes.
Equipped with a dual display, the MC 50.2 can both measure and transmit simultaneously with both values shown on screen at the same time. An intuitive, fast-response user interface with multifunctional keys makes configuring a test as simple as possible and safety is maintained at all times thanks to overload protection and 4mm safety plugs for lead connection.
This product is powered by rechargeable batteries, includes a stand for mounting on a table and can be used on site with a carrying strap.
Sika MC 50.2 Multifunctional Calibrator Key Features
- RTD signal generation and measurement - compatible with Pt50, Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000, Cu10, Cu50, Ni100, Ni120 and Ni1000 sensors
- Ω generator function with range of 0 to 4000Ω
- Ω measurement function with range of 0 to 4000Ω
- Selectable temperature units: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- 2/3/4 measurement of multi wire
- Thermocouple signal generation and measurement - compatible with J, K, T, R, S, B, N, E, U and L thermocouples
- mV generator function and mV measurement function with range of 0 to 100mV
- Loop current signal generation with range of 0 to 24mA
- Loop current signal measurements with range of 0 to 50mA
- Voltage signal generation from 0 to 20V
- Voltage signal measurements from 0 to 50V
- Continuity measurements
- Frequency and pulse signal generation from 0.01Hz to 10kHz
- Frequency and pulse signal measurements from 0.01Hz to 20kHz
- Generation of increments and simple/cyclic ramps
- Curve synthesis
- Rapid-response user interface with multifunctional keys
- Powered by rechargeable batteries
- Stand for desktop use
- 240 x 320 pixel LCD display
- Sika MC 50 Multifunctional Calibrator
- User Guide
- Mains Charger
- 6 Measurement Cables
- Mounting Strap