Please note that the Sika MH3750 does not include the sensor required for measurement. These must be ordered separately - please see the attached datasheet and call us for sensor ordering enquiries.
The Sika MH3750 builds upon the functionality of the MH3710, including several other functions not found on the other model.
Handheld and portable, the MH3750 is suitable for use in practically any temperature applications. Thanks to its range of sensors (sold separately), the thermometer can be used in multiple temperature measurement applications, including air/gas and surface measurements.
The main difference between this product and the MH3710 is the inclusion of datalogging. This mode allows the user to set an adjustable measurement interval from 1 second to 60 minutes and record data over a time period. Users can also set an alarm which will alert the user to temperature measurements outside the norm.
Sika MH3750 Datalogging Thermometer Key Features
- Works with several optional Sika temperature sensors
- User-defined measuring input characteristic
- Alarm and time display/date
- MIN/MAX alarm signal via display, interface and buzzer
- Real time clock with date and year indication
- User adjustable logging interval from 1 second to 60 minutes
- Temperature measurement range from -50 to 400°C
This table outlines the sensors (sold separately) compatible with this product. Please call us if you'd like to order a sensor.
|Standard Sensor||GTF401||-50 to 400°C||150mm||3mm|
|Spike Sensor||GES401||-50 to 400°C||150mm||3mm|
|Surface Sensor||GOF401||-50 to 400°C||300mm||3mm (head = 4mm)|
|Air/Gas Sensor||GLF401||-50 to 400°C||100mm||3mm (head = 4mm)|