Use this hasp in practically any lockout application to allow attachment of up to six padlocks/tags to the installation.
Manufactured from high durability tensile steel with electro-plating to prevent rusting across the shackle with vinyl red coating across the body, this hasp can be used in demanding conditions and are extremely difficult to remove.
This hasp is also easy to install - just open, clip together the scissor sections of the shackle and attach your padlocks.
- Allows attachment of up to six padlocks to an isolation point
- Scissor action for easy installation
- Padlock fixing section coated in red vinyl for better grip/visibility
- Accepts padlocks with shackle diameter of up to 9mm
- High tensile steel construction with electro-plating to prevent rusting
- 5mm shackle thickness
All values are approximate.
|A - Overall Height||113mm|
|B - Shackle Length||62mm|
|C - Hasp Length||50mm|
|D - Hasp Width||39mm|
|E - Hole Width x Height||10mm x 10mm|
|F - Overall Width||42mm|
|G - Inner Lock||24mm|
|H - Top Of Shackle||5mm|
|I - Hasp Thickness||8mm|
|J - Lock Width/Depth||3mm|
|K - Number of Holes||6|