This product is designed for use with T & R Secondary Injection Test Sets.
Reduce the level of current harmonics when testing electro-mechanical protection relays with this filtering unit!
Without the filtering capabilities of this unit, distortion of test current can take place when it’s under high overload, leading to incorrect results and possibly incorrect, unsafe installation of relays and other protective equipment. The 100ADM-F forces test current to a sinusoid, stopping this issue.
This product features 0.25A to 100A ranges, high overload capabilities, 50/60Hz operating frequency and is supplied as standard in an insulated case with protective cover and carrying strap.
T & R 100ADM-F Current Filter Unit Key Features
- Compact, portable design
- Suitable for T & R secondary injection test sets
- Forces test current into a sinusoid
- Significantly improves timing accuracy when testing electromechanical relays
- Wide range of test currents – 9 ranges from 0.25A to 100A
- 50/60Hz operating frequency
- Current monitoring output
- T & R 100 ADM-F Current Unit
- Current Monitor Plug + Lead
Please see the datasheet for more information on this product and call us for any orders.
- 100AL Lead Set
T & R 10ADM-F Technical Specifications
|Current Ranges and Ratings|
|Range||Continuous Rating||5 Min On/15 Min Off|
|Low Range||Selected by switch (0.25 to 50A)|
|Highest Current Range||Selected by terminal (100A)|
|Monitoring Output||0-100mA corresponding to rated current|
|Filter Unit Impedance|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 45°C|
|Dimensions||340 x 230 x 330mm|