or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
The upgraded version of T & R’s 100ADM, the 200ADM includes additional functionality such as phase shift, data storage and harmonic analysis.
With the 200ADM you can inject currents between a range of 1mA and 200A with available output voltage up to 240V (allowing high impedance current relays to be tested). This product can be used for injecting current into a wide variety of secondary protective devices, including pilot wire relays, tripping relays, voltage regulating relays, thermal relays and much more.
The 200ADM uses true RMS metering with single cycle capturing. It also has 4 current ranges which allow the full scale of the meter and trip level to be set independently from the selected output and has a dedicated timing system directly linked to outputs to measure trip times, reset times and reclose times.
An auxiliary meter input on the 200ADM makes it suitable for V, f, Φ, Z, P, S, PF, CT ratio and harmonic measurements. It also has a variable auxiliary output with range from 12-220V DC and phase shift function as well as a special current limiting mode for precise control over low current injections.
This system is compatible with a USB key for data storage. To use, plug a USB key into the system and it’ll use its real-time clock to time/date stamp all results and log it directly on the key. A comment for the data can be entered using either the arrow keys on the system or by equipping a compatible USB keyboard. This USB port can also be used to attach a printer (also sold separately).
T & R 200ADM-P Secondary Current Injection Test Set Key Features
- 0 to 200A output current
- True RMS metering with 1 cycle capture
- Variable auxiliary AC voltage/current output with phase shift
- Suitable for V, f, Φ, Z, P, S, PF, CT ratio and harmonic measurements
- Variable auxiliary output from 12 to 220V DC
- Multifunctional autoranging timing system
- Current limit mode gives fine control over low currents
- Data storage to USB memory keys with waveform/harmonic data
- USB port for connection to a keyboard or printer (sold separately)
- Automatically selects appropriate mains voltage
- Multi-line display
- Variable stabilised DC supply with current limit to power relays under test
- T & R 200ADM-P Secondary Current Injection Test Set
- Operating Manual
- Output Lead Set
- Mains Lead
- Spare Fuses
- USB Keyboard
- USB Memory Key
The lead set consists of:
- 2 x 5m, 25mm² 200A Leads Terminate in M10 Fork Crimps
- 2 x 5m + 2 x 0.5m, 2.5mm² 25A Leads Terminated in 4mm Plugs
- 1 x 5m 2 Core Auxiliary Leads Terminated in 4mm Plugs
Please note that these items are sold separately. More information on these can be viewed in T & R’s documentation. Please call for any enquiries/orders on optional items.
- Filter Unit
- RB10 Resistor Box
- Pushbutton Lead for Runback Timing On Disc Induction Relays
Please see the attached documentation for full tech specs of this product.