or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
Inject primary current of up to 750A with this test set from T & R.
With this tester, you can easily determine the effectiveness of circuit breakers, primary injection of over-current relays, auto-reclosers, miniature circuit breakers and CT ratio (with external meter for secondary current).
Equipped with dual outputs, the 750ADM-H can generate output of as low as several hundred milliamps (mA) up to the high threshold of 750V. Voltage can be selected up to 60V and dedicated true RMS metering ranges ensure that the meter’s scale and trip level can be set independently from the selected output.
The 750ADM-H’s timing system gives the user full control over trip times, reset times and reclose times. All parameters are measured to a high degree of accuracy and the system also includes dual contact inputs which can be triggered via volt-free contact or DC voltage.
For added safety this system is protected by both electronic overcurrent and thermal trips.
T & R 750ADM-H Primary Current Injection Test Set
- Injects primary current up to 750A
- 4V output
- Automatic mains voltage selection
- 16V, 40A output for secondary injection
- True RMS memory ammeter with single cycle capture
- Multi-functional timing system
- Large size, backlit liquid crystal display
- Thermal/overcurrent protection
- Automatic switch off at end of test
- Compact and portable design
- T & R 750ADM-H Primary Current Injection Test Set
- Operating Manual
- Mains Lead
- Spare Fuse Set
- Carrying Strap
T & R 750ADM-H Technical Specifications
|750A Output||Open Circuit Voltage||3.5V||5.0V|
|Voltage at 500A||2.8V||4V|
|5 Min On||250A||250A|
|1 Min On||440A||500A|
|Max Current On Time||10s||20s|
|40A Output||Open Circuit Voltage||10V||16V|
|Full Load Voltage||7.5V||10V|
|1 Min On||40A||40A|
Further specs available in attached datasheet.