Note: this product is available with various different leadsets. Using the dropdown box above, make a selection when placing your order.
Measure extremely low levels of resistance with this digital micro-ohmmeter from T & R.
Optimised for use in commissioning, maintenance and production line environments, the T & R DMO200 is ideal for measuring contact resistance in circuit breakers, switch panels, isolators and busbar joints.
Designed to be as simple to use as possible, simply select the test current, switch on the output and you'll be able to test. Test current can be preset and easily recalled, with space for 3 different options. When testing, current, voltage and resistance are automatically measured and displayed simultaneously for a comprehensive snapshot into the system's operation.
This product comes with memory storage and data entry capabilities. It's supplied as standard with a USB key and a USB keyboard for adding comments and all data is time/date stamped and stored in a CSV file for easy porting into programs such as Microsoft Excel.
T & R DMO200 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter Key Features
- Ultra lightweight design for easy portability
- 1-200A DC test current with <2.5% rippled
- 0.1μΩ resolution
- mV, A and m/μΩ displayed simultaneously
- USB memory key for data storage
- Make comments on data with the USB keyboard
- Pre-settable test current - three buttons to store user's commonly-used test currents
- Large size backlit LCD display
- Universal supply voltage of 90 to 264V
- T & R DMO200 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter
- Mains Lead
- User Manual
- 3m High Current Leads
- 3m Sense Leads
- Spare Fuses
T & R DMO200 Technical Specifications
Full tech specs are available in attached documentation.