or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
Note: this system requires a NLU200, NLU2000 or NUL50000 loading unit to operate (sold separately).
Generate output current of up to 5000A (11.5kVa for 40 seconds) with this primary current injector.
With this tester, you can perform primary current injection, test stability and test circuit breakers for correct operation. It can also read CT ratio, perform polarity tests and has a 100A secondary injection output.
The PCU1-SP uses a flexible timing system. Dual contact inputs and 5 operating modes are included, giving the user full control over the system’s timing and to cater for testing under/over current devices, re-closers, under/over voltage devices, current trips and circuit breakers. The loading unit is also covered by a true RMS memory ammeter with acquisition time of 200ms, enabling the metering range to be adjusted as necessary.
T & R PCU1-SP mk2 Primary Current Injection Test Set Key Features
- Generate output current of up to 5000A (5kA) with higher overload current possible for 2 seconds
- Multifunctional digital timing system
- True RMS memory ammeter with single cycle capturing
- 2000A and 5000A loading units
- Three range outputs on loading units
- Rugged, reliable and compact for easier transportation
- Optional trolley mount
- Secondary injection up to 100A
- Direct readings of CT ratio and polarity
- T & R PCU1-SP mk2 Primary Current Injection Test Lead
- 5m Mains Lead
- Loading Unit Power/Metering Leads (5m)
- Operating Manual
- Spare Fuses
T & R PCU1-SP Technical Specifications
Full list of tech specs available in attached datasheet.