Easily find and diagnose problems in pipeline systems with this comprehensive video inspection kit, ideal for use in inspecting sewers, central air conditioning, chimneys, plumbing, buildings, ventilation systems and anywhere else where it's hard to view inside!
What's In the Kit?
Inside you'll find absolutely everything you'll need for inspection, including a high quality camera, flexible 120m cable and much, much more.
This kit includes:
- Camera Head (38mm Diameter)
- Stainless Steel Wheel with 120m Flexible Cable
- 7" Removeable Viewing Monitor
- Mini Roller Skid
- Universal Roller Skid
- Wheel Extension Handle
- Universal Monitor Bracket
- Remote Control
- Power Supply Adapter
- Car Charger
- Hex Wrench
- Tool Bag
- Double Box Wrench
About the Drain Inspection Kit
This kit is designed to give you absolutely everything you need to effectively diagnose problems in pipes and drains without the need for extensive excavation and time-consuming techniques.
High Quality, Self-Levelling Camera
When fully installed, you can insert the included camera head into the system you need to view, then view real-time, high quality (800 x 480 RGB) footage on the included monitor. The camera head is a high quality Sony CCD camera and - as it is likely to be used within darkened conditions - includes 12 high brightness LEDs built into the camera head to illuminate the way as you go. A self-levelling system in the camera also ensures you constantly get the right orientation on your monitor, making it much easier to see exactly what you're viewing.
The camera head is waterproof; it can be inserted into water up to a maximum depth of 20m, making it ideal for use in applications where liquids may be present (such as in drains or pipes).
7" Monitor - Installs on Top/Side of the Wheel
Easily control your viewing experience with the included monitor!
Designed to seamlessly integrate into either the top of the side of the wheel using the included universal bracket, the monitor will let you view footage in real time while also simultaneously recording video or capturing still images at the touch of a button.
The monitor comes with all of the following features:
- 800 x 480 RGB resolution makes it easy to view your footage
- SD card slot to store still images and video
- Local audio recording
- Selectable languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Portugese
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- 4 to 5 hours operating time, 6-7 hours charging time
- On-screen time/date
- Built-in meter counter shown on the display
- Sun visor for use in outdoor conditions
Seamless Cable Winding
This kit is supplied as standard with a 120m cable which is attached to a large-size, easy-to-wind cable reel.
The included camera integrates directly into the end of the cable and should be inserted into wherever you need to check. You can then use the wheel to easily extend/retract the cable as needed and - thanks to 120m of cable - you'll be able to inspect across a huge distance and still view excellent quality footage on your monitor.
The cable included in this kit is made of high quality fibreglass and is 9mm in diameter.
TestSafe Industrial Video Drain/Pipe Inspection Camera Key Features
- Comprehensive kit designed for inspection inside drains, pipes and other hard-to-access areas
- Four main parts - camera head, push cable, meter counter and a LCD monitor
- High quality camera - high resolution video, built-in LED lights, anti-scratch sapphire lens, self-levelling system and adjustable brightness
- 120m of flexible cable included attached to an easy-wind stainless steel reel (9mm diameter)
- Included monitor can be mounted either on top or on the side of the wheel
- Record video footage and capture still images by inserting an SD card into the monitor
- Monitor is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery
- Includes mini and universal roller skids to protect the camera when working inside pipes
- Camera head can be submerged in water up to a depth of 20m
- Local audio recording possible
- 4-5 hours battery life depending on settings
- Multiple-language user interface
- USB output to PC
- Video, photo and audio playback
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C (+14 to 122°F)|
|Operating Humidity||30% to 90% RH|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (+4 to 140°F)|
|Power Adapter||Input: 110V to 240V AC
Output: 12V DC 1500mA
|Dimensions||78.5 x 34.0 x 89.5cm (L x W x H)|
|Sensor||1/3" Sony CCD|
|Focus Distance||20cm (approx)|
|Depth of Field||100cm (approx)|
|Camera Size||38mm diameter x 81mm (main body)|
|Shell Material||304 stainless steel|
|Lighting||12 x built-in white LEDs|
|Waterproof||20m water (camera fix on cable)|
|Power Supply||DC 12V|
|Current Consumption||60mA (LED off)
140mA (LED on)
|Screen||7 inch 16:9 super-bright high definition colour LCD screen|
|Resolution||800 x 480 RGB|
|Mirror and Flip||Support image mirroring, Mirror/flip|
|Video Resolution||PAL 720 x 576, 25 FPS Max
NTSC 720 x 488, 30FPS Max
|Photograph Resolution||720 x 480 / 720 x 576|
|Audio Recording||Local sound|
|Output||TV and audio output|
|External Memory||Support SD memory cards up to 32GB|
|Data Output||USB 2.0 to PC|
|LED Driver||Built-in dimmer|
|Playback||Photo, video and audio|
|Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Portugese|
|Power Supply||12V DC input|
|Current Consumption||700mA max|
|Battery Capacity||7.4V 4400mAh li-ion battery|
|Battery Life||6 hours|
|Battery Charge Time||8 hours|
|Cable Wheel Specs|
|Cable Diameter||9mm diameter|