The upgraded version of Testo's 103 thermometer, the 104 has wider measurement range and is designed for use in food temperature measurements.
Suitable for use in the kitchen, supermarket chains, food servicing, food production and much more, the 104 is a uniquely-designed thermometer with a folding probe that can be folded into the body for easy storage.
This thermometer can measure temperature from -50 to +250°C and has a long, thin penetration probe for direct insertion into food. It's also protected to IP65, allowing it to be easily cleaned under running water.
The Testo 104 is compliant with HACCP and EN 13485.
Testo 104 Waterproof Folding Thermometer Key Features
- Folding-style probe for easy transportation
- Measures temperature from -50 to +250°C
- High accuracy and excellent resolution
- Compliant with HACCP and EN 13485
- IP65 waterproof protection - suitable for cleaning under running water
- Designed for use in food temperature measurements
- Long thin probe minimises damage to food
- Large size illuminated display
- Automatic final value recognition and temporary storage on the screen
- MIN/MAX value calculation
Testo 104 Technical Specifications
|Measurement Range||-50 to +250°C|
|Accuracy ± 1 Digit||±1.0°C (-50 to -30.1°C)
±0.5°C (-30 to +99.9°C)
±1% of mv (+100 to +250°C)
|Resolution||0.1°C / °F / °R|
|General Tech Specs|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to +70°C|
|Battery Type||2 x type AAA batteries|
|Battery Life||100 hours (typical)|
|Dimensions||265 x 48 x 19mm (Probe folded out)|
|Probe Tip Diameter||32mm / Ø2,3mm|
|Display||LCD, 1 line, illuminated|
|Other Functions||Auto hold, hold, MIN/MAX|
|Material/Housing||ABS/TPE/PC, diecast zinc, stainless steel|