Purpose built for use in the food industry, the Testo 105 is the easy way to check the internal core temperature of foods.
This version of the Testo 105 is supplied as standard with a frozen food tip. Rugged and highly durable, this tip is designed to break into frozen goods without causing damage to the meter's measurement pins. Pins can also be swapped out as needed to cater for a wide variety of different applications.
Need to keep your food within certain temperatures? The Testo 105 has two settable alarm limits (upper and lower) which will sound whenever the detected temperature goes outside of the user's specified thresholds.
This product is suitable for various different food applications including gastronomy, refrigerated rooms, large kitchens, supermarkets and incoming good checks. It is rated to IP65 and can be easily cleaned under running water.
Testo 105 Digital Thermometer w/ Frozen Food Tip Key Features
- Designed for measuring the temperature of food
- Exchangeable measurement tips - swap out the tip as needed
- Adjustable alarm limits - set a lower and higher alarm
- Audible and optical indication when alarm limits are exceeded
- Illuminated, single-line digital display
- IP65 protection - suitable for cleaning under running water
- Certified according to EN 13485
- Temperature measurement range of -50 to +275°C
- Battery life of 80 hours (average)
- Automatically shuts down after 10 minutes of inactivity
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Testo 105 Thermometer
- Frozen Food Tip
- Belt/Wall Holder
Testo 105 Technical Specifications
|Measuring Range||-50 to +275°C|
|Accuracy ±1 Digit||±0.5°C (-20 to +100°C)
±1°C (-50 to -20.1°C)
±1% of mv (+100.1 to +275°C)
|General Technical Specifications|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +70°C|
|Battery Type||Button cell LR44|
|Battery Life||80 hours|
|Auto Off||10 minutes|
|Dimensions||145 x 38 x 195mm|
|Display||LCD, 1 line|