Note: the probes required for measuring with the 112 are not included as standard. Using the attached datasheet as a reference, choose a compatible probe and let us know your requirements via email or telephone.
Specially designed for use in the food industry, the Testo 112 has a PTB type permit and can be officially calibrated, making it authorised for use in official measurements by food inspects, assessors and authorities.
The measurement capabilities of the 112 vary depending on the type of probe used. Compatible with a wide variety of different Testo probes (both NTC and thermistor), the 112 can be used for a wide variety of temperature measurements ranging from surface temperatures of pipes to direct immersion into frozen foods.
Featuring a dual-line display, the 112 shows both a temperature reading alongside MIN/MAX reading simultaneously. A user-set alarm limit can be configured, and the thermometer will sound an alert should this value be exceeded.
A backlight is also included for use in poor lighting conditions.
Testo 112 Precision Food Thermometer Key Features
- High accuracy and officially-calibratable temperature measuring instrument
- Designed for use in food applications
- Highly versatile - can be used with a wide variety of Testo probes (sold separately)
- Display and storage of MIN/MAX values alongside general temperature reading
- Audible alarm with user-configurable parameters
- Large-size illuminated display for use in different lighting conditions
- Print measurement data on site using Testo's fast printer (sold separately)
- Testo 112 Precision Thermometer
Probes not included as standard.
Testo 112 Technical Specifications
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to +70°C|
|Battery Life||100 hours|
|Battery Type||9V block battery, 6F22|
|Dimensions||182 x 64 x 40mm|
|Measurement Range||-50 to +120°C|
|Accuracy ±1 Digit||±0.2°C (-25 to +40°C)
±0.3°C (+40.1 to +80°C)
±0.5°C (remaining range)
|Measurement Range||-50 to +300°C|
|Accuracy ± 1 Digit||±0.2°C (-50 to +200°C)
±0.3°C (remaining range)