This set contains 3 x Testo 175 T1 temperature loggers (and accessories) meaning you're well equipped for multiple temperature control applications and can monitor across several locations making it ideal for small food businesses, warehouses, and food fridges/counters and is fully HACCP-compliant.
Testo 175 T1 data loggers feature a NTC sensor with a range of -35 °C to +55 °C and provide high accuracy readings of ±0.5 °C and the display screen allows you to get a quick overview of measurement s without having to download them from a PC as well as define limits and alarm preferences. Store up to a massive 1 million readings on the logger, which stay in the memory even when replacing batteries.
ComSoft Basic software (Basic) is included and allows you to analyse and manage your results as well as programme the logger. If you require more advanced features you can upgrade to the professional software.
- 1,000,000 measuring values
- Single channel
- -35 to +55 °C measuring range
- NTC Internal sensor
- Data transfer via USB cable or SD card
- Large display with measurement readings
- Software included to manage and review results
- 3 x testo 175 T1 temperature loggers, including wall bracket, lock, batteries and calibration protocol
- 1 x USB interface for programming and reading the temperature logger
- 1 x SD memory card for saving and transferring the measurement data to the PC
- 1 x ComSoft Basic CD for programming and easy data analysis
Set testo 175 T1 Technical Specifications
|Battery type||3 x AlMn Type AAA or Energizer|
|Battery life||3 years (15 min. meas. rate, +25 °C|
|Operating temperature||-35 to +55 °C|
|Storage temperature||-35 to +55 °C|
|Dimensions||89 x 53 x 27 mm|
|EC Directive||2004/108/EC, complies with the EN standard12830|
|Measuring rate||10 s - 24 h|
|Memory||1 mio. measurement values|