Please note that probes are not supplied with this device.
Basically identical to the Testo 176 T1, this temperature datalogger also includes the ability to connect up optional external PT100 sensor (sold separately) that changes its overall measurement capabilities.
Without connection to a probe the device is able to measure between a range of -35 to 70°C. With the connection of probes (dependant on type) it’s possible to get the measurement range down to a low point of -100, and up to a high point of 400°C.
As standard the 176 ships with a protective metal casing, making this device suitable for use even in environments where other testers might be easily damaged. It includes built-in data memory that can store around 2 million records, and also has battery life that will last on average for a time period of 8 years.
The Testo 176 T2 Temperature Datalogger can be used to monitor the temperature of fridges and freezers used to store food, pharmaceuticals and vaccines.
Testo 176 T2 Temperature Datalogger Key Features
- Battery life lasts for eight years
- Optional ports allow connection of different probe types
- Integrated memory stores up to 2 million records
- Metallic casing
- Dual-line display
- Measure temperature accurately over long time periods
- Compatible with Testo's FREE ComSoft Basic Software
- Testo's ComSoft Basic Software enables fast programming and easy data analysis
- Monitor the temperature of fridges and freezers used to store food, pharmaceuticals and vaccines
Full List of Products Included
- Testo 176 T2 Temperature Datalogger
- Wall Holder
- Calibration Protocol
- Testo ComSoft Basic Software (Free Download)
Testo 176 T2 Temperature Datalogger Technical Specifications
|Sensor type||Pt100 class A|
|Channels||2 x external|
|Measuring range||-100 to +400 °C|
|Accuracy Instrument ±1 digit||±0.2 °C (-100 to +200 °C)
±0.3 °C (+200.1 to +400 °C)
|Battery type||1 x Lithium (TL-5903)|
|Battery life||8 years (15 min. meas. rate, +25 °C)|
|Operating temperature||-35 to +70 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +85 °C|
|Dimensions||103 x 63 x 33 mm|
|Weight||approx. 220 g|
|Measuring rate||1 s to 24 h (freely selectable, for online measurement 2 s to 24 h)|
|Memory||2 mio. measurement values|
|Interface||Mini USB, SD card slot|
|Manufacturer Part Code||0572 1762|