Simultaneously measure both air temperature and relative humidity levels with this portable, pocket-sized meter.
Ideal for quick checks of ambient air conditions in offices, greenhouses and more, the Testo 610 is highly accurate and includes Testo's long-term stable sensor for repeated use over a long period of time.
As well as display of ambient temperature and humidity conditions this meter can also be used to display dewpoint and wet bulb levels. A dedicated hold function allows the last value taken to be stored on the screen and it is also possible to calculate the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time using the built-in MAX/MIN mode.
This tester can measure temperature from -10 to +50°C and relative humidity from 0 to 100% RH using its built-in sensor.
Testo 610 Compact Humidity/Temperature Meter Key Features
- Temperature measurements from -10 to +50°C
- Relative humidity measurements from 0 to 100% RH
- Dual display of temperature and RH simultaneously
- Backlight for use in poor lighting conditions
- Dewpoint and wet bulb calculation
- Long-term stable Testo humidity sensor
- Data hold function temporarily freezes the value taken on the screen
- MAX/MIN measurement mode
- Testo 610 Compact Humidity/Temperature Meter
- Belt Holder
- Calibration Protocol
*Please note calibration of this item takes between 2-4 hours, therefore, some delay in dispatch is to be expected if a certificate is required.
Testo 610 Technical Specifications
|Weight||90g (batteries and protective cap included)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +70°C|
|Battery Type||2 x AAA micro batteries|
|Battery Life||200 hours (average, without display illumination)|
|Dimensions||119 x 46 x 25mm (incl. protective cap)|
|Measurement Range||-10 to +50°C|
|Accuracy ± 1 Digit||±0.5°C|
|Measurement Range||0 to 100% RH|
|Accuracy ± 1 Digit||±2.5% RH (5 to 95% RH)|