An ideal instrument for the lab, or for simple measurements in any environment, the Testo 622 provides accurate, reliable measurements of ambient indoor air conditions, displaying temperature, humidity and pressure all at once on the built-in screen.
Suitable for standing on a desk or hanging on a wall, the Testo 622 is an ideal way to tell at a glance the current condition of the air. With large-size display, clear, big digit results and time/date information all displayed, you can see everything you need with a simple quick look at the indicator.
The Testo 622 can measure temperature from -10 to +60°C, humidity from 0 to 100% RH and absolute pressure from 300 to 1200hPa. Temperature can be measured in Celsius/Fahrenheit, humidity can be measured in % RH, td or wb and pressure can be measured in hPa, mbar, kPa, inHg, inH20 or psi.
This product also includes a MAX/MIN mode and an alarm function.
Testo 622 Humidity, Temperature and Pressure Indicator Key Features
- Constantly displays temperature, humidity and pressure levels
- Large-size, easy-to-read display
- Fast and precise ambient climate monitoring
- Measure temperature from -10 to +60°C
- Measure humidity from 0 to 100% RH
- Measure pressure from 300 to 1200hPa
- Suitable for placing on a surface, or can be wall-mounted
- Testo 622 Humidity, Temperature and Pressure Indicator
- Calibration Protocol Document
Testo 622 Technical Specfications
|Measuring Range||-10 to 60°C||0 to 100% RH||300 to 1200hPa|
|Accuracy ± 1 Digit||±0.4°C||±2% RH at +25°C (10 to 90% RH)
±3% RH (remaining range)