Ideal for greenhouses, storage departments and more, the Testo 623 logs and displays temperature/humidity values from up to the past 90 days!
Feauturing a large-size display for easy legibility even at a distance, the 623 will show the current temperature reading, current humidity reading and the date/time. A built-in histogram function is also included where the 623 will show the last few values plotted over a bargraph to make it easier to determine if there's any strange temperature/humdiity levels.
A dedicated function for calculating MAX/MIN values is also included.
The 623, as standard, logs a value every 20 seconds. This value can be adjusted by using the select time interval function. A hanging/standing bracket is included for mounting on a table or on a wall.
Testo 623 Temperature/Humidity Monitor Key Features
- Measures temperature from -10 to +60°C
- Measures humidity from 0 to 100% RH
- Histogram function plots temperature/humidity data from up to 90 days across a bargraph
- Large size, high visibility screen with date/time, temperature, humidity and bargraph display
- Can be propped on a table or mounted on a wall (bracket included)
- Analysis of past temperature and humidity values without the need to use a PC
- Curve display of the last 90 days
- Testo 623 Temperature/Humidity Montior
- Calibration Protocol
Testo 623 Technical Specifications
|Measuring Rate||20 seconds|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +60°C|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +60°C|
|Battery Life||12 months|
|Dimensions||185 x 105 x 36mm|
|Measurement Range||-10 to +60°C|
|Accuracy ± 1 Digit||±0.4°C|
|Measurement Range||0 to 100% RH|
|Accuracy ± 1 Digit||±2% RH at +25°C (10 to 90% RH)
±3% RH (remaining range)