Use this thermometer to check surface temperature in food and pharmaceutical applications, or for testing during HVAC work.
The Testo Mini Surface Therometer consists of two parts. The first is a long-length probe with flattened sensor end for strong contact with a surface, while the second is a temperature display unit equipped to the end of the thermometer. The display unit is strategically placed to make it easy to read from an angle, either from standing from above or when holding the probe inside a duct etc.
This digital thermometer can measure surface temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit with measurement range from -50 to +300°C. The probe's length is 120mm, with probe surface contact diameter of 15mm.
Testo Mini Surface Thermometer Key Features
- Universally suitable for testing surface temperature in any application
- Large-size, easy-to-read digital display unit built into the end of the probe
- Battery status display plus easy battery replacements
- Probe length of 120mm with measurement tip diameter of 15mm
- Flat-style probe tip for strong contact with the surface you're testing
- Temperature measurement range from -50 to 300°C
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
- Stainless steel surface temperature probe guarantees long-life use
- Auto power off (after 1 hour of inactivity)
- Low battery display
Testo Mini Surface Thermometer Technical Specifications
|Measurement Range||-50 to +300°C|
|Accuracy (±1 Digit)||±1°C (-0 to +250°C)
±2°C (remaining range)
|Resolution||0.1°C (-19.9 to +199.9°C)
1°C (remaining range)
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50°C|
|Battery Type||Button cell - LR44|
|Display||LCD, 1 line|