This pocket-sized thermometer is equipped with a chisel tip probe for performing surface, air or immersion temperature measurements. It is an ideal product for use in multiple applications, including ambient air and HVAC calibration, thermostats in vents, compressors and registers and for automotive use.
Rugged, reliable and waterproof, the tester comes with a 2.8" probe, a probe cap and magnetic clips so it can be fitted hands-free to a duct.
This unit is also field-calibrateable to ±2°F.
TPI 318 Pocket Digital Thermometer Key Features
- Field calibrateable to ±2°F
- Rugged, waterproof design (IP63)
- Chisel tip for surface, immersion and air temperature measurements
- Auto power off when left idle
- Temperature measurement range of -58 to 300°F (-50 to 150°C)
- Magnetic clip
- 3 year limited warranty
TPI 318 Technical Specifications
|Temperature Range||-58°F to 300°F (-50°C to 150°C)|
|Sample Rate||1 reading every 1.5 second|
|°C / °F Selectable||Yes|