Measure surface temperature with a high degree of accuracy using this compact digital thermometer.
Easy to use, the TPI 319C has a contact-type probe that's three times faster than a chisel-type probe. This allows surface temperature to be tested between a range of -58 to 300°F (-50 to 150°C) to an accuracy of ±2°F and a resolution of 0.1°F.
Measurements are indicated on the TPI319C Thermometer's easy-to-read, reversible LCD Display. The user is able to select between viewing temperatures in °C or °F.
Using the Data Hold function readings can be frozen to the display, allowing the user to record relevant results at his/her convenience. Temperature measurements will flash on the display when the Data Hold function is activated. The TPI 319C Thermometer also features an Auto Power Off function for preserving its battery life; this function activates after thirty-five minutes of idleness.
For a quick introduction to using the TPI 319C Contact Tip Pocket Digital Surface Thermometer, please see the following video.
Rugged, reliable and water-resistant, this thermometer is equipped with magnet clips making it suitable for air duct applications. This instrument can also be used to measure the temperatures of ambient air, vents, compressor heads, registers, motors and transformers, as well as calibrate thermostats.
The TPI 319C Contact Tip Pocket Digital Surface Thermometer is supplied with a protective sheath and three-year warranty from TPI. It is a reliable and rugged thermometer suitable for a variety of electrical and HVAC applications.
TPI 319C Contact Tip Pocket Digital Surface Thermometer Key Features
- Measure surface temperatures
- Contact-style tip for surface temperature measurements
- The contact-type probe is three times faster than a chisel-type probe
- Range: -58 to 300°F (-50 to 150°C)
- Accuracy: ±2°F
- Field calibratable to ±2°F
- User-selectable °C or °F scale
- Easy-to-read, reversible LCD display
- Data Hold: readings will flash when this mode is active
- Auto Power Off: activates after 35 minutes of idleness
- Rugged, waterproof design
- Magnetic clips
- Measure the temperatures of ambient air, air ducts, vents, compressor heads, registers, motors and transformers
- Calibrate thermostats
- Protective sheath
- 3-year limited warranty from TPI
- A rugged and reliable thermometer
- Suitable for a variety of electrical and HVAC applications
- TPI 319C Contact Tip Pocket Digital Surface Thermometer
- Protective Sheath
- 3-Year Warranty from TPI
TPI 319C Contact Tip Pocket Digital Surface Thermometer Technical Specifications
|Temperature Range||-58°F to 300°F (-50°C to 150°C)|
|Sample Rate||1 reading every 1.5 second|
|°C / °F Selectable||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Code||319C|