Please note that this IR thermometer can come with or without a laser. Model 380 does NOT have a laser, while model 381 does.
Measure surface temperature safely from a distance with this infrared thermometer.
Extremely easy to use, just point at what you want to measure and squeeze the trigger. A value will then be displayed on the large-size, easy-to-read display.
The thermometer must be held at a distance of around 8 inches away from the target for an effective reading. It can test temperature from -4 to 572°F (-20 to 300°C) with resolution of 0.1.
TPI 380/381 Infrared Thermometer Key Features
- Built-in laser pointer for precise measurements (optional)
- Pistol-shaped design with trigger activator
- Last reading automatically held on the screen
- 0.1° resolution
- Large measurement range: -4 to 572°F (-20 to 300°C)
- 8:1 distance to spot ratio
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
TPI 380/381 Technical Specifications
|Non-Contact (IR) Range||-4°F to 572°F
-20°C to 300°C
|Accuracy||+/-2% of reading or +/-3.5°F whichever is greater|
|Distance to Target Ratio||9.5:1|
|Spectral Response||7 to 14um|
|Display Resolution||0.1° / 1° (Automatic)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 50°C)|