This handheld, pistol-shaped thermometer can measure surface temperatures without the need to make contact.
Featuring a built-in laser pointer, the 383 can precisely line up a measurement and capture surface temperatures across a wide range of -31 to 999°F (-35 to 560°C) with excellent resolution of 0.1°. The last reading is automatically held on the screen for easier referencing.
To gain an accurate reading, it is recommended that the 383 is held at a distance of around 8" away from the target to gain a temperature reading over a spot of around 1".
TPI 383a Infrared Thermometer Key Features
- Built-in laser pointer for precise measurements
- Pistol-shaped design with trigger activator
- Last reading automatically held on the screen
- 0.1° resolution
- Large measurement range: -31 to 999°F (-35 to 560°C)
- 8:1 distance to spot ratio
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
TPI 383a Technical Specifications
|Non-Contact (IR) Range||-31°F to 999°F
-35°C to 560°C
|Accuracy||+/-2% of reading or +/-3.5°F whichever is greater|
|Contact (K-Type) Range||N/A|
|Distance to Target Ratio||9.5:1|
|Spectral Response||7 to 14um|
|Display Resolution||0.1° / 1° (Automatic)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 50°C)|