One of TPI's most advanced thermometers, the 384a can measure temperature across an extremely wide range from 0 to 1832°F (-18 to 1000°C) with resolution of 0.1°.
An infrared thermometer, the 384a measures surface temperature with distance-to-spot ratio of around 9:1. This means it should be held at around 9 inches from the target to measure across an area of approximately 1".
To ensure that measurements are lined up precisely the 384a has an integrated laser pointer so you can precisely see your target. It's also extremely easy to use, with pistol-shaped grip and trigger for temperature capturing.
TPI 384A High Temperature Infrared Thermometer Key Features
- Temperature measurement range from 0 to 1832°F (-18 to 1000°C)
- Repeatable measurements with 0.1° resolution
- Temperature compensation for accurate readings
- Data hold function stores a value on the screen
- Easy to use - pistol shaped design with one button operation
- Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
- Distance to spot ratio of 9:1
- Integrated laser pointer
- Easy to read, backlit LCD screen
- Automatic power down when left idle
TPI 384A Technical Specifications
|Non-Contact (IR) Range||-31°F to 1832°F
-35°C to 1000°C
|Accuracy||+/-2% of reading or +/-3.5°F whichever is greater|
|Contact (K-Type) Range||N/A|
|Distance to Target Ratio||9.5:1|
|Spectral Response||7 to 14um|
|Display Resolution||0.1° / 1° (Automatic)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 50°C)|
|Manufacturer Part Code||384a|