This refractometer can be used to determine the freezing point of glycol, ethylene glycol and battery fluids.
To use, place a drop of the fluid being tested onto the refractometer's prism and look through the eye piece. You can then check where the blue and white colour meet to know exactly where the freezing point is.
The eyepiece of the 395 is ergonomically designed for comfortable use with a secure rubber grip. A secure cover plate and aluminium coating protect the prism from harm when not in use.
TPI 395 Handheld Refractometer Key Features
- Suitable for testing propyelen glycol, ethylene glycol and battery fluid
- Can be used multiple times - much better than litmus paper
- Easy viewing with cushioned eye piece (adjustable)
- Smooth focus adjustment
- Field-calibrateable using distilled water
- TPI 395 Handheld Refractometer
- Calibration Screwdriver
- Distilled Water
- Protective Plastic Case
TPI 395 Technical Specifications
| Range: -60°F to 20°F (-50°C to -5°C)
Range: -60°F to 20°F (-50°C to -5°C)
Range: 1.10 to 1.4 pH with recharge, fair, and good ratings
|Dimensions||6 3/8” x 1 1/4”, 7/8” tube diameter|
|Manufacturer Part Code||395|