Low cost and ideal for use in industrial environments, the TPI 9070 is a smart vibration meter that makes analysing the status of machinery as simple as possible.
This product can be used in a wide variety of machinery applications, including commercial and industrial HVAC, food processing, manufacturing, petrochemical and much more. The meter features built-in band filters and shows 1x (unbalance), 2x (misalignment) and 3x (looseness) simultaneously on its full colour OLED display. These values all have dedicated colour-coded alarm levels for ISO values and bearing damage (BDU).
The 9070 comes with a built-in stinger-tip accelerometer with standard 1/4 x 28 threads. This allows it to be used with stingers of various lengths or with different types of magnets.
This product is built inside a rugged, IP67 rated case for protection in industrial environments.
TPI 9070 Smart Vibration Meter Key Features
- Track issues with machinery and bearing conditions using colour-coded alarm levels for ISO values and BDU (bearing damage)
- Built-in band filters - 1x (unbalance), 2x (misalignment) and 3x (looseness)
- 800 line FFT (spectrum)
- Ruggedised IP67-rated case
- 3 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Full colour OLED display
- Built-in accelerometer with stinger
- Optional long stinger and magnetic mount available (sold separately)
- Zoom and cursor functions
- TPI 9070 Smart Vibration Meter
- Pouch with Protective Cap for Stinger
TPI 9070 Technical Specifications
|Size||7.95" (H) x 2.36" (W)|
|Environmental||Water: IP67 waterproof
Operating: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
Storage: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
|Power Supply||2 x AA batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 50 hours of normal use|
|Frequency Ranges||2/1-Hz - 1kHz ISO
2Hz - 3kHz
|Frequency Resolution||100 / 200 / 400 / 800 lines|
|Displayed Amplitude Units||Acceleration in g/velocity in inches per second or mm per second / bearing damage in BDU|
|Displayed Frequency Units||Hz, CPM or RPM|
|Accelerometer Connection||Internal Sensor|