The UNI-T UT275 is able to test earth ground resistance across a total 8 different ranges starting from just 0.01Ω and ascending all the way up to 1000Ω. The device is also fully capable of carrying out leakage current testing across three ranges: 0.00 - 2.99mA, 0.30 - 2.99A and 3.00 to 30.0A.
The available earth ground resistance measurement ranges on this device are:
- 0.01 to 00.99Ω (Accuracy of ±1%+0.01)
- 0.1 to 0.99Ω (Accuracy of ±1%+0.01)
- 1.0 to 49.9Ω (Accuracy of ±1.5%+0.1)
- 50.0 to 99.5Ω (Accuracy of ±2%+0.5)
- 100 to 199Ω (Accuracy of ±3%+1.0)
- 200-395Ω (Accuracy of ±10%+5.0)
- 400-590Ω (Accuracy of ±20%+10.0)
- 600 to 1000Ω (Accuracy of ±25%+20.0)
The UT275 has been designed to be as simple to use as possible and is incredibly easy to attach to whatever installation you need thanks to large size jaws with opening capacity of 28mm. Once attached to an installation you can use the buttons on the front of the device to change modes, activate a backlight and more.
The ground resistance tester has a 47 x 28.5 millimetre LCD screen, which as a backlight in order to ensure the user has access to their results in all lighting conditions. The device has a number of other user friendly features, including an auto-off function and a hold function. The device is also capable of storing results until a later date.
This earth resistance tester weighs 1320g and measures 293 x 90 x 66 millimetres, meaning it offers a compact and portable design without compromising on sturdiness or durability. The device is battery powered and requires four 1.5V batteries.
UNI-T UT275 Clamp Earth Ground Tester Key Features
- Large jaw clamp meter
- Performs both earth ground resistance and leakage current measurements with multiple ranges
- Auto ranging
- 28mm jaw capacity
- Low battery indicator and auto power off
- Data hold and data logging capability
- LCD backlit display
- Resistance limity alarm
Full List of Products Included
- UNI-T UT275 Clamp Earth Ground Tester
- Test Ring