Suitable for use everywhere from in the house to restaurants, offices and industrial areas, the UT337A measures the exact value of carbon monoxide (CO) present in the air.
Featuring a built-in sensor integrated into the top of the unit, the UT337A measures CO content from 0-1000ppm with accuracy of ±5% (5ppm) and resolution of 1ppm. The sensor is also designed to adjust rapidly to changes, ensuring you always get a stable, accurate reading.
When CO levels exceed a certain threshold, the UT337A will alert the user by using a combination of audible and LED light indicators. The alarm is configurable to the user's specification and it is also possible to use this meter to calculate temperature values.
UNI-T UT337A Carbon Monoxide Meter Key Features
- High sensitivity sensor adjusts regularly to changes in air conditions
- Measures levels of carbon monoxide (CO) from 0 to 1000ppm
- Calculates air temperature measurements
- Self-check function ensures correct operation
- Battery powered instrument for use on the move
- 20 minute auto power off function
- User-configurable LED and audible alarms
- Backlit LCD screen for use in poor lighting conditions
- Low battery indicator
- UNI-T UT337A Carbon Monoxide Meter
UNI-T UT337A Technical Specifications
|CO Measurement Range||0 to 1000ppm|
|Accuracy||±5% or 5ppm|
|Response Time||<60S (90% of reading)|
|Sensor Type||Electrochemical gas sensor (CO)|
|Power||4 x 1.5V AAA batteries|
|LCD Size||26.5mm x 35.5mm|
|Tester Dimensions||197mm x 54.8mm x 33.8mm|
|Manufacturer Part Code||UT337A|