The ABUS 72/30 Aluminium Padlock models listed in the drop-down selection are comprised of two sizes, the original 72/30 and the long shackled 72/30HB, each available in eight different colours:
PLEASE NOTE: The sixteen standard keyed different models are only a fraction of the ABUS 72/30 Aluminium models available, for instance, keyed alike models and padlocks tailored to a master key or grand master key are also available. Please call our sales team with your specific requirements for further information and/or a tailored quotation.
The ABUS 72/30 Padlocks (this name refers to both the 72/30 and the 72/30HB models) are ULE-validated, indicating that these padlocks were manufactured with minimal impact on landfill sites and are constructed from recyclable materials. This has not compromised these padlocks’ security or durability as they are ideal for lock-out and tag-out tasks.
The ABUS 72/30 Padlocks’ 6-pin precision cylinder (which can be re-keyed to match an existing key) and paracentric keyway resistant to the effects of picking, both help to ensure the security of these padlocks. In addition to this, these products are key retaining, reducing the possibility of accidentally leaving the padlock open as the user is unable to remove the key unless the padlock is fully closed. Each padlock also includes a double-bolted, self-locking, hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ coating which works to maintain both the padlocks security and its durability.
Adding to the ABUS 72/30 Padlocks’ durability is its corrosion-resistant, anodised aluminium body, making these products ideal for lock-out and tag-out tasks across a variety of work sites.
ABUS 72/30 Aluminium Padlocks Key Features
- Lock-out, tag-out padlocks with anodized aluminium bodies
- Available in sixteen standard models
- Standard models comprised of two sizes available in various colours
- Keyed different as standard
- More models are available, please call our sales team for more details
- Minimal impact on landfill during construction
- Made from recyclable material
- 6-pin precision cylinder
- 6-pin precision cylinder can be re-keyed to suit an existing key
- Paracentric keyway resists manipulation
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ coating
- Your choice of ABUS 72/30 Aluminium Padlock
- Accompanying Key
ABUS 72/30 Aluminium Padlocks Technical Specifications
|Body Width (mm)||32||32|
|Body Depth (mm)||16||16|
|Shackle Height (mm)||27||51|
|Width Between Shackle Prongs (mm)||17||17|
|Shackle Prong Diameter (mm)||5||5|
|Total Height (Body + Shackle) (mm)||65||89|
|ABUS Global Protection System Rating (1-10 scale)||5||5|