Featuring 8 channels, the AT4508 can read temperature from 8 different thermocouples simultaneously, allowing you to determine how temperature is distributed over an area.
The unit is designed to be compatible with type J, K, T, E, S, N and B type thermocouples, with varying range dependant on the thermocouple used. All measurements are carried out with high accuracy of 0.2% + 1°C and resolution of 0.1°C and all measurements can be displayed simultaneously on the built-in, full-colour LCD display.
It also features several adjustment modes, including the ability to adjust the measurement speed, and high/low indicator available for each channel.
Applent AT4508 Multi-Channel Temperature Meter Key Features
- Compatible with multiple thermocouple types: J, K, T, E, S, N and B
- High accuracy measurements
- Wide measurement range
- 8 channels (can be extended to 128)
- Multiple selectable speed modes
- Error correction for each channels
- High/low indicators for each channel
- RS232C, U-disc and USB interfaces
- TFT-LCD full colour display
- Broken thermocouple check function
Applent AT4508 Technical Specifications
|Compatability||J, K, T, E, S, N and B|
|Accuracy||0.2% + 1°C|
|Range||-200 to 1300°C (varies depending on thermocouple used)
|Channels||8 channels: 128 channels are available|
|Speed||Fast: 100ms/channel, Medium: 500ms/channel, Low: 1s/channel|
|Correction||Error correction for each channel|
|Comparator||High/low beep individual setting
High/low value for each channel
USB communication interface