A high performance, professional-grade LCR meter, the AT810A generates high accuracy measurements, includes a number of advanced adjustable functions and even comes with a built-in full colour, high quality LCD-TFT screen.
Designed for benchtop use (and still easy to carry thanks to the inclusion of a carrying handle), the AT810A is ideal for inspecting components, quality control and laboratory usage. It can be used to evaluate a wide variety of LCR components, materials and semiconductor devices and has adjustable frequency of 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz and 10kHz to cater for a wide variety of different applications.
Want to automate testing? the AT810A - via the use of an optional component handler (sold separately) can be directly integrated into a system with a system controller to fully automate component testing, sorting and quality-control data processing.
Applent AT810A Precision LCR Meter Key Features
- Multiple test functions: L-D, C-D, R-Q and Z-Q
- Signal frequency adjustments: 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz and 10kHz
- Adjustable signal level: 0.1V, 0.3V and 1V
- Basic accuracy of 0.1%
- Serial and parallel equivalent circuits
- Automatic testing with 6 ranges
- Measurement speed of 25 readings per second
- Intergal trigger, manual (remote) trigger and external (handler) trigger
- High brightness viewfinder
- Correction (zeroing) function
- Built-in comparator function with 5 binx: BIN1 - BIN3, AUX and OUT
- PASS/FAIL indicator level adjustments
- Adjustable screen brightness
- RS232 compatibility