These indicators are designed to integrate directly into high voltage bus bars, providing those around with a visual indicator when live voltage is present.
When voltage is detected (from 5 to 75kV), the illuminator will light up its 7 electro-luminescent diodes, instantly alerting anyone nearby that live voltage is still a hazard and full isolation should take place before interacting with the equipment.
The indicators can fit on rins with diameter from 5 to 20mm, or planes from 1 to 20mm. It is suitable for fixing on conductors.
CATU CL-40010 Busbar Voltage Indicator Key Features
- Visual warning solution for live voltage busbars
- Range from 5 to 75kV AC (single pole)
- Fits on rings with diameter from 5 to 20mm and planes from 1 to 20mm
- Fixes onto conductors
- 7 bright, electro-luminescent diodes
- Adjustable, flexible stem for moving the orientation of the LEDs