Made for use on underground cabling, the MP-211 is used for piercing cable insulation and shielding via the use of a double cutting angle blade.
It can be used on cabling up to 70mm in diameter and comes with a cable guide with protector and insulating sleeve (can also be extended).
An earthing clip connected via multistrand copper earthing wire also ensures that there’s a safe method for electrical flow to return to earth.
CATU MP-211 Underground Cable Test Rod Key Features
- For use on cables up to 70mm in diameter
- Pierces cable insulation and shielding
- Cable guide with protection guide
- 0.6m insulating sleeve with 0.80m extender
- Double cutting angle blade
- Multistrand copper earth wire connected to earth clamp
- Ratchet type operating handle