The Chauvin Arnoux CA6470N Earth & Resistivity Tester is an incredibly accurate piece of measuring equipment as a result of its four-pole method of measuring. However, the earth tester can also be used to take three-pole measurements. The device is capable of testing up to 100 Ohms of resolution, up to 512Hz of frequency, and 128Hz of resistivity. It can also test coupling.
Once the Chauvin Arnoux CA6470N Earth & Resistivity Tester has taken a reading, the results are displayed on a large, backlit, LCD screen. Although only one result will be displayed at a time, you can easily access the other reading the meter has obtained by turning the dial to the right of the screen. The device has the capacity to store and sort 512 readings until you want to use them later. Additionally, the device has a USB port, allowing you to connect it to a computer and download your data.
This earth ground meter is not only sophisticated, it’s also very practical. It is powered by rechargeable battery, and is accompanied by an external charger, meaning you can plug it in to a mains power supply, or into the cigarette lighter of a car.
The body of the device weighs three kilogram, making it one of Chauvin Arnoux’s heavier earth resistance testers, but it still measures just 272 x 250 x 128 millimetres, and as a result is still highly portable.
Chauvin Arnoux CA6470N Earth and Resitivity Tester Key Features
- 3-pole and 4-pole measurements
- Resistivity (Wenner + Schlumberger methods)
- Earth coupling
- Continuity & resistance
- Range: 0.01Ω to 99.9 kΩ (3P), 0.001Ω to 99.99 kΩ (4P)
- Colour-coded connection terminals to prevent errors
- Giant backlit LCD screen
- Memory: 512 memory locations
- Communication: optical / USB link
- Rugged leak-proof and site-proof bo
- Dimensions: 272 x 250 x 128mm
- Weight: 3Kg
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6470N Warranty: 1 year
Supplied In the Box:
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6470N Earth and Resitivity Tester
- External mains charger
- Data export software
- Optical/USB communication lead
- 5 operating manuals on CD ROM
- Simplifiied operating manuals
- 5 Descriptive labels