Electrical Test Equipment
Tester.co.uk - the one source for all of your electrical test equipment needs. With hundreds of products available from the best manufacturers, you won't find a better deal on your test meters and accessories. Whether you're looking for a multimeter, PAT tester, clamp meters or many other testers, you'll find it here for a great price.
The electrical industry is constantly evolving. With constant innovation coming from every turn and the rules and regulations governing electrical installation and testing it is of vital importance to learn about these changes and use high quality, safe electrical test equipment that is in compliance with all rules and regulations.
All of our equipment in this category is certified for use under British Standard 7671 Wiring Regulations (17th Edition) and includes a huge selection of test equipment for staying in line with 17th edition wiring regs and also building regulations such as Structure (Part A), Fire Safety (Part B) and Part P: Electrical Safety - Dwellings.
Our range of electrical test equipment is constantly being added to - we always strive to offer the latest innovations in the tester and meter field and you'll find regular updates to our existing product range as well to give you all the information you need about making an informed choice. Most products listed on Tester.co.uk come with extensive information on key features, as well as listed technical specifications, datasheets and other essential information to help you choose the right tester for your needs.
Electrical test equipment covers an extremely large scope of testing devices. Under this category you'll find our range of 17th edition electrical testers and accessories broken down into categories to help you find exactly what you're looking for. These categories are:
- 17th Edition Books - Range of essential publications for training, electrical safety compliance and staying in line with regulations
- 17th Edition Certificates - Handy books containing various types of certificates made for use during electrical testing or electrical installations
- 17th Edition Software - These software packages are compatible with many different meters or testers in store
- Calibration Checkboxes - Check your tester for accuracy in the time period between official calibration procedures
- Earth Loop Testers - Loop impedance measurements are made easy with our range of earth loop testing devices
- Earth Testers - Measure earth resistance levels or earth leakage using our comprehensive range of earth testing devices
- EMF Meters - Accurate measurements of electromagnetic fields are possible using these devices. Popular with electrical professionals and ghost hunters.
- Insulation & Continuity Testers - The latest insulation testers and continuity testers are available in store for great low prices
- LCR Meters - Combination testing devices that measure inductance, capacitance and resistance levels
- Multifunction Testers - These comprehensive combination devices do it all. Whether it's RCD testing, continuity testing or loop testing, MFTs have you covered.
- Proving Units - Used in combination with two-pole voltage testers to prove their accuracy in the time between official calibrations
- RCD Testers - Accurately analyse RCD installations by evaluating overall RCD trip time.
- Socket Testers & Adaptors - Check the internal status of wiring inside sockets without the need to disconnect the system
- Test Equipment Kits - Bundle packages of test equipment including accessories, popular test meters and much more
- Voltage Testers - Range of non-contact devices for quickly detecting and evaluating the overall status of voltage points
Our test equipment is supplied from around the globe by the world's premier trusted manufacturers. You'll find many names you recognise available on our store including Megger, Seaward, Fluke and many others, each of which are known for developing innovative, safe and compliant testing devices. We work closely with our suppliers to bring you the best deals on all of our equipment.
If you have absolutely any questions about anything, whether it's a tester or simply about our delivery process, we're here to help. You can call us on the numbers at the top of the page for assistance every weekday from 8:30 to 5:30 or you can alternatively email us at email@example.com or use the 'Product Questions' section on a product to send us a message.
So what are you waiting for? The tester for you is waiting out there on the web pages of Tester.co.uk. Get browsing and find your new piece of electrical test equipment today!