Fast, accurate and reliable - a great tool for any professional electrician or contractor.
The Chauvin Arnoux F201 is a true RMS AC current clamp; it can test AC current up to 600A. It's also a digital multimeter and can test AC/DC voltage to 1000V, resistance to 59.99kΩ and performs audible continuity and diode tests. Via the use of a type K thermocouple probe, it's also possible to measure temperature from -60 to 1000°C (-76 to 1832°F).
Due to it's medium-sized jaws, the F201 can clamp around wires with maximum diameter of 34mm. It can perform standard current measurements and also includes a true Inrush current measurement mode.
Additional functions of this clamp meter include a data hold function for storing the value on the screen temporarily and a MIN/MAX mode which will calculate the lowest and highest values taken over a time period.
This clamp meter is CAT IV 600V safety rated.
Chauvin Arnoux F201 AC Clamp Meter Key Features
- Maximum clamping diameter of 34mm
- Test AC current up to 600A
- AC/DC voltage measurements to 1000V
- Resistance tests to 59.99kΩ
- Audible continuity test
- Diode test
- Temperature testing using a type K thermocouple from -60 to 1000°C (-76 to 1832°F)
- True Inrush current measurement
- True RMS - ensures accuracy when testing on irregular waveforms
- Hold function - temporarily freezes the current values displayed on the screen
- MIN/MAX mode - calculates the lowest and highest values taken over a period of time
- CAT IV 600V safety rating
- Chauvin Arnoux F201 AC Clamp Meter
- Set of Test Leads
- Type K Thermocouple Probe
- 9V Battery
- Carrying Pouch
- Startup Guide and Operating Manual (on CD-ROM)
Chauvin Arnoux F201 Technical Specifications
|Number of Values Displayed||1|
|Type of Acquisition||TRMS (AC)|
|AC Current Range||0.15 to 600A (900A peak)|
|Best Accuracy||1% reading + 3 cts|
|Range||Current: 5.0 to 3000Hz
Voltage: 5.0 to 20.00kHz
|Range||0.1 to 59.99kΩ|
|Open Circuit Voltage||≤8V|
|Continuity Threshold||Adjustable from 1 to 599|
|Range||-60.0 to 1000°C (-76.0 to 1832°F)|