AC & DC Clamp Meters (155 Products)
£36.38 £30.32Was £35.67You Save £5.35
60 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MA130
- Pocket-sized clamp meter specifically designed for measuring AC current
- Range to 200A
- Includes backlit LCD screen, data hold function and MAX hold function
£46.80 £39.00Was £48.17You Save £9.17
78 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MA150
- Measure AC current, AC/DC voltage and resistance
- Includes built-in torch for use in the dark
- Non-contact voltage detection system also included
£55.73 £46.44Was £58.05You Save £11.61
92 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MA443
- Upgraded version of Extech'a MA440 clamp meter with true RMS
- Measure AC current to 400A
- Also measures AC/DC voltage, capacitance, resistance, continuity, duty cycle, diode and temperature
About AC & DC Clamp Meters
Clamp meters are a must-have for quick, easy and accurate measurements of the current passing through an electrical system.
Designed to clamp around a conductor, clamp meters provides the means of measuring AC or DC current without the need to make breaks in insulation, saving time, money and effort when testing.
Depending upon the manufacturer and the model in question, the size, shape and capabilities of the clamp meter in question will vary. Clamps range from extremely small in size (designed for smaller conductors) to large, square-shaped instruments which fit around several conductors simultaneously, or around larger conductors.
Most clamps also function as a basic digital multimeter, including the ability to calculate additional electrical measurements such as voltage, frequency or temperature.
At Tester.co.uk, we stock a huge range of AC, DC and combined AC/DC clamp meters from leading electrical test equipment manufacturers such as Amprobe, Chauvin Arnoux, Extech, Hioki, Fluke and many others.