CK Tools T2271A Non-Contact Voltage Detector - Visual Details
When held near live voltage, the CK T2271A will alert you to the presence of AC voltage by using a visual LED red indicator.
Shaped like a pen for convenient storage and portability, the T2271A can be used for non-contact AC voltage tests, earthing/ground connection checks, proper connection checks and to detect broken wires. The unit is highly sensitive to voltage and can detect within the range of 70-1000V AC.
This voltage detector is CAT III 1000V rated.
CK Tools T2271A Voltage Detector Key Features
- Non-contact detection of AC voltage between a range of 70 to 1000V
- High sensitivity
- Bright red LED illumination when voltage is detected
- CAT III 1000V rated to protect against transient voltage spikes
- Double insulated to ensure safe use near live circuitry
- Built-in pocket clip
- On/Off button to conserve battery life
- Runs on 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
- Technical Specs
CK Tools T2271A Technical Specifications
Voltage Detection Range 70 to 1000V AC Operating Temperature -10 to 50°C Frequency Range 50 to 500Hz Indicator Visual LED Installation Category CAT III Power Supply 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
We'd really appreciate it if you'd review this product
Why not leave a review of this product? Reviews help us improve our service for customers looking for a product to make a decision.No reviews have been found
Write Your Own Review