When held near live voltage, the CK T2271A will alert you to the presence of AC voltage by using a visual LED red indicator.
Shaped like a pen for convenient storage and portability, the T2271A can be used for non-contact AC voltage tests, earthing/ground connection checks, proper connection checks and to detect broken wires. The unit is highly sensitive to voltage and can detect within the range of 70-1000V AC.
This voltage detector is CAT III 1000V rated.
CK Tools T2271A Voltage Detector Key Features
- Non-contact detection of AC voltage between a range of 70 to 1000V
- High sensitivity
- Bright red LED illumination when voltage is detected
- CAT III 1000V rated to protect against transient voltage spikes
- Double insulated to ensure safe use near live circuitry
- Built-in pocket clip
- On/Off button to conserve battery life
- Runs on 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
CK Tools T2271A Technical Specifications
|Voltage Detection Range||70 to 1000V AC|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Frequency Range||50 to 500Hz|
|Installation Category||CAT III|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)|