Note: this version of the Comark 300 includes a protective rubber boot for the thermometer
Use this thin probe-style digital thermometer for measuring the core temperature of a wide variety of different types of food.
The Comark 300B consists of a 127mm, 1.5mm diameter temperature probe with a pointed end attached to a temperature display unit which angles upwards. Simply insert the probe into whatever you need to test, then read the results on the LCD screen at the top of the thermometer.
If you work in a professional kitchen, lab or any other similar environment, the Comark 300B's pocket-sized design makes it ideal for use in a wide variety of applications and fits neatly in your pocket/apron pouch between use. You can also easily protect the temperature probe from damage by inserting it inside the protective sheath, which is included as standard.
Comark's 300B food thermometer can measure temperature from -40 to +150°C (-40 to +300°F) with accuracy of ±1°C (2°F). As it is meant for use in kitchens, the probe is water-resistant and is coated with Comark's BioCote Antimicrobial Protection to reduce the growth of bacteria.
Additional features of this thermometer include a data hold function which will temporarily store the value on the screen and an automatic power off mode to conserve battery life. This digital thermometer is also field-calibratable.
Comark 300B Digital Food Thermometer Key Features
- Insert into foods to measure temperature levels
- Long probe (127mm) with thin tip of 1.5mm - ideal for insertion into smaller/fine food
- Temperature measurement range from -40 to +150°C (-40 to +300°F)
- Accurate to ±1°C (2°F)
- Data hold function temporarily stores current value shown on the screen
- BioCote antimicrobial protection reduces the growth of bacteria
- NSF approved
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
- Low battery indicator and automatic power off
- Comark 300B Digital Food Thermometer
- Protective Rubber Boot
- Protective Case with Pocket Clip
Comark 300B Technical Specifications
|Temperature Measurement Range||-40 to +150°C (-40 to +300°F)|
|Scales||°C and °F|
|Stem Length||127mm (5")|
|Probe Tip Diameter||1.5mm|
|Battery Type||1.5V button cell battery (part no AB13)|