Ideal for use in a greenhouse, the kitchen, computer rooms or any other environment, Comark's DTH880 constantly measures and displays both temperature and humidity levels.
Suitable for mounting on a wall or propped up on a surface using the built-in easel stand, the Comark DTH880 makes it easy to tell at a glance what current environmental conditions are like. The display shows temperature and humidity readings at the same time as well as a comfort indicator which is displayed when temperatures are between +18 and 22°C and relative humidity is between 45 and 65%.
The Comark DTH880 has a MIN/MAX built into the unit - press the button to display minimum temperature and humidity, press again to display maximum temperature and humidity and press a third time to display current temperature and relative humidity. Additional keys will also allow you to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes, or hold the current value shown on the screen temporarily.
This temperature and humidity monitor can measure temperature from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) and humidity from 25 to 95% RH.
Comark DTH800 Temperature and Humidity Monitor Key Features
- Measures and displays air temperature and humidity at the same time
- Temperature measurement range from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Humidity measurement range from 25 to 95% RH
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
- MIN/MAX mode calculates the maximum and minimum readings taken over a period of time
- HOLD function temporarily freezes the current value shown on the screen
- Comfort indicator - lets you know what current conditions are like on the display
- Suitable for mounting on a wall, or propped on a surface using the easel stand
- Expected battery life of 1 year or more (on 1 x AAA 1.5V battery)
Comark DTH880 Technical Specifications
|Temperature Measurement Range||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Humidity Measurement Range||25 to 95% RH|
|Temperature Accuracy||0 to 40°C: ±1°C (±2°F)
32 to 104°F: ±2°C
Full range: ±2°C (±4°F)
|Humidity Accuracy||40 to 80%: ±5% RH
Below 40% or above 80%: ±7% RH
Humidity: 1% RH
|Battery Type||1 x AAA (1.5V)|
|Battery Life (Expected)||1 year or more|
|Scales||°C and °F|
|Compliance||EN50 081-1: 1991, EN 50082-1: 1992, IEC 801-2: 1984, IEC801-3: 1984, IEC 801-4: 1998|
|Warranty Period||1 year limited|